Rewind to the start of our Christmas holiday:
Gina sent Ryan's Christmas package in this LARGE box, and the first thing I did was tape the flaps together and turn it upside down in anticipation of Ryan's very first Cardboard "Fort". Seth was TOTALLY game with me, so we cut out windows and a door. It's now Ryan's "Office" that he goes into when Dad goes to work and he's sad that Dad left. So, the cliche is true for this family--the kids always love the box!
Ryan met Santa:
And makes a pretty cute one himself:
Season's Greetings:
Ryan loves his Basketball from Dad and his Chair from G&G Johnson:
He also does a great Santa Dance:

And...Christmas Morning...Ta-Da!
Let me tell you a secret. Mama and Papa Price make the BEST Christmas mornings. They always have a surprise or two up their sleeves. And it's just SO much fun. This year, they got "the grandkids" this AWESOME little car:
See the look on that kid's face? Priceless.
oops. Bye Rudolph.
Whaaaa? A Toothbrush?? For baby??? That SPINS???
SCORE!
Oh, this kid had so much fun!
Dad very thoughtfully read all the packaging and labels from the bazillion TJs chocolate items I gave him. I think he and Trader Joe were buddies by the end of the day ;)
We got mom a Snuggie for christmas! (Jealous much?) I'm not sure why I'm modeling it...Mom? Mom where are you???
I want to cry when I think of how generous my parents were for Christmas. They made it so special and perfect, down to the very detail.
This was my favorite present we gave Ryan. A wooden Sushi Set!

We gave him a lot of wood for Christmas.
The Smiths came up (down? I don't know directions in SLC) to see us on Christmas mid-morning! It was so fun to see what all the kids got, and to have Ryan see his cousins...he loves them!
Tru and Ryan are 2 weeks apart. They were so cute.
And Ryan Learned how to share (phew!):

THIS. is my FAVORITE video of the trip:

Ryan loved the Mickey Mouse beanbag:
And playing with Hannah:
We were lucky the day after Christmas to get together with the Utah-for-Christmas Johnsons, including the Webers and Udys! And no get-together is complete until we've played games (this time, Mafia) and made the in-laws cry (just kidding, no one cried this time...).
Mom & Dad & Heather&Fam, we're not sure how we didn't get one single picture all together! If not in picture, you're in our memory forever, thank you so much for a lovely memorable and wonderful Christmas Holiday!
Oh, and BONUS, for New Year's, the Johnsons came out for the Rose Bowl Parade and we had the chance to see them!
2 comments:
Ryan is just plain handsome :)
We'll have to get together next time you are in Utah.
I LOVE the video of him saying cheese!! You should post more videos so I can spend time with Ryan vicariously!! hahah Love you!!
Post a Comment