Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Happy Birthday Baby Shelby!

Or, I guess we might have to say Toddler Shelby now! This girl has such a special place in my heart. I just LOVE her--she's so dainty and girly, and takes after her sweet mother in so many ways!
Ryan can't get enough of her, either.
Who gets such an amazing 1 year old baby cake? Shelby does! And we LOVED watching her daintily dig in.

Happy 1 year Shelby, we sure like you!

2 comments:

Tom and Heather said...

Jane, how do you say such nice things? If you were a boy, I swear I'd marry you because you flatter me so.
Let's have a play date soon - I miss you and didn't get to talk to you enough at the party. Shelby wants more Ryan time, too.
Happy anniversary to you guys, by the way! I'm glad you had such a fun night. You're such a cute couple.
See you guys soon, I'm sure!

Amy D. said...

We have arranged the future for each of our kids (they will marry childhood friends--the children of our friends!). It's so nice to think of family reunions that include all the in-laws. No pressure, Ryan!

Oh, and that cake is so totally darling!