Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Morning Routine

One of my favorite things about the fact that Ryan can crawl is that he crawls to me (or Seth) before anything else :)
So in the mornings when I'm getting ready, he sits at my feet and crawls around me.
And looks up so I'll blow the hairdryer toward him.
And stands up on my feet!

It is the best looking down at those pretty blue eyes.

3 comments:

Sarah Stout said...

So adorable! Could Ryan get any more adorable? I love it and think his morning routine is so sweet! :)

Cherie said...

I see so much of Seth in Ryan's face--especially in that last photo. What a cutie! Henry has just mastered the marine crawl (as we like to call it) so I'm sure complete mobility is just around the corner....

cameron said...

nice. at least you don't have to chase him. Britton isn't crawling yet... so close though.