1. I love how before he starts babbling that he moves his mouth up and down...warming up? 2. I also love how he whispers the first few babbles. 3. I love that he cruises along the couch as he's talking. 4. I love how he pops up from behind the couch when I say his name 5. I love how his hair is in a mohawk, not because it looks cute but because I wanted to show how long it's getting (and how blonde it is!) 6. I love that after I uploaded this, Ryan came up to the computer and babbled at the video, and whenever it ended looked at me and pulled my hand to the computer so i'd restart it. Smart baby. :)
CJ came over last night and asked if we'd seen Ryan babbling. We had not, so this morning proud Grandpa and I sat down together to watch it and how it made us smile. What a gorgeous baby boy who we love with all of our hearts. Thanks Jane for uploading this. He is so precious and we just want to smooch those chubby cheeks. You are such a loving and gentle mother. Ryan is very blessed to have you and Seth as his parents. (Of course this coming from an unbiased grandma) xoxoxo
Awwww! Ryan is adorable, and he and Miles share the same hair 'do! Miles babbles like that, too, and it's funny how they whisper before really getting loud.
What a handsome boy, Jane! I hope Miles and Ryan meet soon! :)
11 comments:
Darling! Grant heard Ryan and came over to look at the video with me and then started talking back. So cute!
I LOVE it! I always like to see videos of Ryan because it shows me exactly where we're headed with Henry. So cute.
so cute!!!
So adorable! I cannot believe how big he is getting!
Funny, darling baby! He will be in the generation that runs the computer from babyhood on....
I love it!!! He's so gorgeous. I can't believe how big he's getting! Crazy!
CJ came over last night and asked if we'd seen Ryan babbling. We had not, so this morning proud Grandpa and I sat down together to watch it and how it made us smile. What a gorgeous baby boy who we love with all of our hearts. Thanks Jane for uploading this. He is so precious and we just want to smooch those chubby cheeks. You are such a loving and gentle mother. Ryan is very blessed to have you and Seth as his parents. (Of course this coming from an unbiased grandma) xoxoxo
So cute! Everything about it. Ryan changes so much every day - talking and growing teeth and sporting a faux-hawk...love him!
Awwww! Ryan is adorable, and he and Miles share the same hair 'do! Miles babbles like that, too, and it's funny how they whisper before really getting loud.
What a handsome boy, Jane! I hope Miles and Ryan meet soon! :)
wait - he has teeth! i didn't know. Good job ryan! His ba-ba-ba sounds so much like truman. cute babies!
so cute. I love this kid!
Post a Comment