Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Anniversary Date!

For our big #2 we decided to celebrate like it was 2008! (Meaning, when we splurged on restaurant week and went on dates sans baby!)
Meghan was nice and watched Ryan sleeping (providing me with periodic updates) and took this lovely picture of us before we headed out on the town.
We had a lovely booth at Ruth's Chris, where we savored (I mean, SAVORED every bite....mmmm I'm still thinking about it) lovely filets. Seth saved a few bites to take home so we could savor it some more....I ate the entire 11 oz. (with extra butter) and then polished off my potatoes au gratin (from Idaho!). While Seth was away from the table, the waiter came up and told me not to go anywhere so fast....because they were bringing us dessert on the house! (Note: ALWAYS tell Ruth's Chris the occasion you're going for--they go all out :) ).
Thanks for the Lovely Anniversary Date, Seth, and thanks for the delicious Dessert, Ruth's! I really feel so so so so lucky.

5 comments:

Melanie said...

I can't get over what a babe you are Jane. you are so skinny, cute, stylish. I want to be you!!!

Cara said...

ooooh, is that the berries and cream that PW put on her cooking blog a few weeks ago? i'm so jealous! and i'm with melanie...you're one hot tamale!

Allison said...

Yum. That restaurant looks amazing as does the food! YUM! You guys look great. Happy Anniversary!

Sarah Stout said...

Um... that pretty much sounds (and looks!) amazing. I can't believe they did that for you guys for your anniversary. Awesome! :)

Amy D. said...

Perfect, just perfect. Yum!