Tuesday, June 08, 2010

Etsy Schmetsy

Today we had an impromptu get together with some ladies in the ward to make headbands!!! Here are some of our creations!
Here's Whitney's!!! (She picked the orange button, and it was perfect, what a fashion sense she has, and at such a young age!)
Here I am modeling all my headbands at once....I am pretty sure this is what I'll do every day, isn't it so vogue?

Just kidding. I really won't wear them all at once. Were you worried?

Lovely ladies, so many lovely babies, and a lovely day!

7 comments:

Heather said...

well - how cute are those!! headbands are all the rage these days... especially with those flowers. Do you think you could teach me how to make some for hannah... she would love it!

Tara said...

Those are darling! I want to learn.

I'm over from Jade's blog. We were up at Ricks together.

Tom and Heather said...

I'm so sad I flaked! Those are so dang cute. I think you should rock the multiple headband look - you're fierce enough to do it!

Cara said...

ooh ooh! i want the one with the feathers!

Em said...

Oh my gosh I love them!!! I want a feather one-can you make me one?? I can be your first customer! :)

Sarah Stout said...

What a cute idea! I love it. I've actually been thinking A TON about headbands recently, because I want to make my own too. Where did you look for tutorials? Or, did you guys already know how?

Tracy and Odie said...

well aren't you so crafty! and i think you should wear them all at the same time :)