Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Don't forget!

So...after a scary incident where I didn't think Ryan was breathing, Seth and I started including in every goodnight prayer for Ryan "And please bless Ryan to breath in and out all night long..."

Seth just remembered this clip, and apparently Grover has the same advice!

8 comments:

Heather said...

that is so funny that you found that clip. their voices make me laugh. i hope ryan remembers to breathe in and out too!!!

Jen said...

sound advice! way to go grover! keep it up ryan!

Cara said...

how appropriate that it's grover reminding big bird to breathe! especially since ryan sleeps with grover every night!

Cherie said...

Isn't it just amazing how even 7 months later, we're still compelled to go check and be sure our babies are breathing? At least I still do....

Janey said...

oh cherie, you'd probably be shocked at the degree to which i am paranoid...like I check on him once an hour at night, every 20 minutes during naps! I've been trying to wean myself...sigh. I'm glad i'm not the only one who still checks!

AudyCamp said...

ok so was ryan choking.? so scary!...i've had SO many choking/scary moments with my kids. Hate it!! One just happened last week-my 10 yr old grabbed the phone to call 911 but luckily Jax coughed it up right then!
Your prayer is so sweet & love the sesame street flashback! I totally forgot about the sign language lady!

cameron said...

SCARY SCARY SCARY!!!! i still check multiple times... though not as much at night. i just sleep.

Amy D. said...

That is a great Sesame Street moment for the, um, moment. We will hope he continues to remember to breathe, too!