Monday, May 10, 2010

Registered

There's no going back now! I registered for my first 10K :)

8 comments:

Heather said...

wahoo... good job donker. good luck! we'll cheer you on!

Tom said...

Sweet!

10Ks aren't too bad. They feel easier to me than running 10K by yourself because you have so many people around you doing it together.

You'll rock it.

Cherie said...

Good job! I've registered for my first half marathon at Mesa Falls in August. Something about BEING registered for a race really does make a difference.

Allison said...

NO WAY! I'm running in it too!
It will also be my first and I'm really nervous.
I can't wait to see you there :)

Seth Johnson said...

You're going to kick trash in that race!

Sarah Stout said...

Nice job! I need to register for some races in the area this summer to I can get off my butt and get running again! Thanks for the motivation :)

P.S. I can't believe how skinny you already are again! In the pictures from mother's week, you look absolutely adorable.

Amy D. said...

Awesome!

Charisa and Trent said...

Hooray!!!!!!