We will find out the Gender this Friday, June 5 around 6:30 PM. I've added a poll to the side of our blog, so make your guesses, friends and family! Oh, and if you want credit for your guess, leave a comment!
Let the record show... I said it was a girl. Because Eliott already used the name baby Seth! It would be too confusing with another one! ;) Plus girl stuff is fun to buy!!
I'm guessing girl, but for no particular reason. I wish a boy, just cause my girl is very difficult, but really, I'm just praying you get a healthy, happy baby!
Hannah hopes you're having a girl. This is because she is the oldest in our family and thinks you should have a girl too.
Now - I guessed a boy - only to keep to grounded in reality that there is a distinct possibility that it is a boy... which would be great to have that protector big brother for your other tots. I have the cutest friend who had 2 boys - named Seven and Shade. There are some names for ya.
That is so exciting Jane, how fun. I sent you a message on facebook, but the link to our profile has changed because LDS Family Services website changed, the new site is https://itsaboutlove.org/ial/profiles/22975037/ourMessage.jsf. It is so great that you have a blog too and I am glad things are going so well for you.
Rachel
p.s.- I am going to guess boy:) Can't wait to find out.
I just can't choose! My instincts say boy - but I'm usually wrong on 50/50 questions! Still, that's my vote. Either way, Shelby's excited for play dates!
The majority vote around here is girl. But we have more girls than boys, so of course all the kids voted for their own gender. I'm excited to find out!!!
17 comments:
I don't need credit for my correct guess, but I'm going to say it's a boy! :)
I'm thinking a boy, too. Boys are SO much fun!! (and still fun to shop for & dress up) :)
You are so cruel to not tell us! I think it's a boy, too. But I hope it ends up being a girl, just to prove us all wrong. :)
I am going to say girl...
i say "please be a girl!" just cuz
boy, boy, boy! and you know why!
Girl... but really I hope that your ultrasound shows a healthy baby...that is the most important thing! FUN! :)
Let the record show... I said it was a girl. Because Eliott already used the name baby Seth! It would be too confusing with another one! ;) Plus girl stuff is fun to buy!!
I'm guessing girl, but for no particular reason. I wish a boy, just cause my girl is very difficult, but really, I'm just praying you get a healthy, happy baby!
i'm playing sports and guitars with it either way so no worries
I think it'll be a boy, but what do I know? Either way... I'm so excited for you and Seth! :)
Hannah hopes you're having a girl. This is because she is the oldest in our family and thinks you should have a girl too.
Now - I guessed a boy - only to keep to grounded in reality that there is a distinct possibility that it is a boy... which would be great to have that protector big brother for your other tots. I have the cutest friend who had 2 boys - named Seven and Shade. There are some names for ya.
Since I thought it would be so cool to have an older brother, I always vote for it to be a boy first. :)
That is so exciting Jane, how fun. I sent you a message on facebook, but the link to our profile has changed because LDS Family Services website changed, the new site is https://itsaboutlove.org/ial/profiles/22975037/ourMessage.jsf. It is so great that you have a blog too and I am glad things are going so well for you.
Rachel
p.s.- I am going to guess boy:) Can't wait to find out.
I just can't choose! My instincts say boy - but I'm usually wrong on 50/50 questions! Still, that's my vote.
Either way, Shelby's excited for play dates!
The majority vote around here is girl. But we have more girls than boys, so of course all the kids voted for their own gender. I'm excited to find out!!!
I say Boy!!
Post a Comment