First of all, THANK YOU ALL so much for your baby advice comments--seriously i have the best friends and stalkers around! Keep it coming people, I LOVE hearing what works/what doesn't. Oh i'm just so lucky.
AND, this one is just too cool not to share. It makes me miss arlington, va, so so so so much. We really had it good there...and it was so safe (even though I NEVER thought that when living there...sigh)
here you go people.
3 comments:
hilarious. even though i'm just over in alexandria now, it still makes me miss arlington-and that's like the difference between provo and orem.
That's so funny! I've never set foot there in my life but I can totally see the humor. Good times.
I love Arlington and I love this rap. I am so glad that I live here so that I can relate :)
Post a Comment