
Well, my eyes in this picture DO look red, but it's not because I'm a vampire (yet). Seth, the bhe (best husband ever) took me to twilight opening weekend. It was so fun! (AND, Seth liked it more than I did....He gave it an 8.5. And he hasn't lost his masculinity yet.)
Talk about fun date night. Seth took me to Cheesecake Factory (doesn't that seem fitting before a chick flick?) and then we stood in line at the Grove for 1.5 hours. Luckily, we were standing right next to the hat stand, so i snuck away while seth was on the phone to buy one. Oh, and I also snuck away for pinkberry! Mmmm so fun! The girls in front of us were decked out in their Team Edward gear. The girls were all coming and going, and since they all looked exactly alike (right down to their eyelashes and bouffant hair) we weren't sure how many there were. When we got to the front of the line when they were letting them in the girls realized that their other friends had the tickets. They were flipping out! I was going to help them by saving seats, but then one lit a cigarette right in front of my face and made me gag, so then I didn't say anything (I know, that's totally judgemental of me....). BUT the girls got in and got fantastic seats. We could hear them buzzing around and being SOOO excited they got to sit by each other. Haha. Fun nights!
8 comments:
fun times donker. red mango and hello yogurt are like pink berry. i love it!
I've never read the Twilight series and am not sure if I will. I heard the movie was enjoyable, but I'm still trying to figure out where I stand on the whole Twilight thing. How did you feel about the movie? Have you read the books?
What a good husband to go to Twilight with you! Jim won't even consider it! I agree with you - it was quite amusing to be there with hundreds of tweens and teenage girls! I felt so old.
cute pic! way cute hat!! I always wanna do a hat! how fun that he took you opening weekend! what a guy!
Well I heard that the movie was made to be fun for guys with LOTS of action. We will see it at some point. I still can't believe I liked those books. Very compelling. Have you heard of the moms who read twilight who have a "closet twilight readers" blog since they can't stand to admit they read and like them. They are in Utah.
I love the pic, your new hat, and that you guys went and that Seth liked it more than you! ave you read the books?
Seth is so cute to go to that with you. I have date envy :)
Post a Comment