Sunday, December 07, 2008

Winter Song

Last night I decided I needed some Christmas Music, and I'd heard a few people mention this song, so I looked it up. I was instantly in love. We've been listening to it on repeat since last night. I think I sang it in my sleep.


Winter Song - Sara Bareilles & Ingrid Michaelson


Happy Holidays!

4 comments:

cameron said...

yahoo for updates...now i want to hear more about your job and see pics of your apt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mary said...

Bless you for sharing this song. I LOVE it. It was nice to listen to as we decorated the tree - though not the same as "It Never Snows in L.A.". Nothing could ever top that. Maybe I should look for it...

Anonymous said...

Oh! Ohh. I heard this and loved it but didn't know who it was!! Thank you!!

Sarah Stout said...

Love this song! Thanks for sharing :)