Saturday, September 13, 2008

Los Angeles Updates!

Well, we made it to Los Angeles a week ago today! The last week has had its stresses and it's had its triumphs, but looking back at everything, I'm glad that we're here in LA, in this beautiful home! We've met a lot of neighbors already, and they're all fantastic!
Last night Seth and I went out for our two month anniversary to Terroni's, an Italian restaurant that's just a block away. They have margharita pizza that's about the same as Pizzeria Paradisio--Meaning, not QUITE 2 Amys but enough to satisfy my craving. Then we walked another block down to The Grove (outdoor mall). It's so alive and fun at night, even if we were just window shopping. We even ran into our neighbor Alicia so we could feel like we were a real part of the community :)
We then went to PinkBerry, and got the YUMMIEST yogurt ever in the world. It's a plain tart frozen yogurt with whatever fruit you can imagine on top. It SERIOUSLY is just my favorite. They had similar yogurt at Sweet Green in Georgetown in DC, and it was my lunch on many occasions. PinkBerry is famous here, so I shouldn't compare it to DC, but I guess to me it's combining a taste of home with a new LA treat.
Today we're going to the beach as soon as seth finishes studying his Japanese. I think I can handle this lifestyle... :)
More Later!

6 comments:

Jen said...

how fun! we may just have to come see you guys!! that yogurt looks YUMMY!

Carol said...

I'm so glad you are doing some enjoyable things after your "crappy" move! Hope you enjoy L.A. and married life and the beach and all the fun adventures in store!! Love you guys!

Sarah Stout said...

Yay! I'm so excited for your new life adventure. Sounds like you guys are enjoying yourselves. Do you and Seth already have jobs? I can't wait to see pictures of your house!

Devony said...

holy cow I didn't realize you had moved already! Thanks for letting me in on the private life of Seth & Jane!

Amy D. said...

Wow it's beautiful there. It looks like you are having a blast. Good Luck!

cameron said...

ok...I MUST HAVE THAT YOGURT!!!! LOOKS ABSOLUTELY DELICIOUS!!!!

YOU ARE SO CLOSE TO NIGHT LIFE - SO JEALOUS!!!! SO FUN!!!