Saturday, September 13, 2008

MANY THANKS


Seth and I can't let any more time go by without thanking everyone for their help on our move. We had so many "Angels" who took care of us, from the time we decided to move, to packing up in DC, to staying with old roommates before we left, to driving across the country and staying with Amy & Wade & Kids (complete with a FUN trip to the Dairy!), in two hotels, with Mom and Dad (where we were treated like king and queen, complete with robes and steak dinner!) to the time we arrived in Los Angeles and were saved by the Johnsons, and for all the help unpacking. Thanks everyone!

I also would like to thank everyone for the countless ears of lended support as I called, cried, vented, sobbed, you name it! It is so nice to have validation and love from all our dear friends and family! Thank you Thank you Thank you!!!

1 comment:

Amy D. said...

We LOVED seeing you guys--totally. We are so glad you made it, sorry we kept your pillow, Jane!