Saturday, August 23, 2008

Beverly Hills, that's where we want to be!!

Drumroll.....

So this sign is going to become a permanent fixture in the window of our new apartment!! That's right friends, Seth and I are moving to Los Angeles, CA!!!!

Just a few minutes ago, we confirmed (thank you Luke!) our housing in a little neighborhood right between Beverly Hills and West Hollywood. Aparently the neighborhood is fantastic, safe, and full California fun.

I just started writing about all the great things that have come from us living in DC, but I need to save it for another post because there's far too much to write AND I just started tearing up, and I've GOT to hold it together, haha. (yeah, right, i'm really good at that!).

18 comments:

Heather said...

wow - janers... big move! I hope it all goes well for you guys. congrats.

Anonymous said...

I served my mission in San Fernando Valley--aer you anywhere near there? Good luck! You'll love it!

Janey said...

We're on the south side of the canyon, but it's really close!

Jan said...

How fun! I hope you like the rat race of CA. I certainly like the weather there, just not the traffic.

AudyCamp said...

just don't move until we come and visit first!! will it be before mid september? Congratulations that is so exciting! Beginning your new life together.... Aaahhhhh! Sweet bliss.

Annie said...

We're excited for you guys to come, and I'm excited to finally have friends!

Jen said...

I am sad about this! (for me) but excited for you.

M. said...

humph. not sure how I feel about that.... but if you must... go, just go!

Jilene said...

Jane! That's so exciting. My brother is in LA until December doing an internship & we are going to be visiting him and going to San Diego in October. Will you guys be moved out there by then? If you are, we will have to drop by. :)

Sarah Stout said...

Wow, Jane! That's so exciting! I know it'll be a big change moving from DC and saying goodbye to friends/lifestyle there, but what a fun adventure for you guys to embark on as newlyweds! :)

Rachel Hanchett said...

How exciting! We'll all have to plan our next freinds get together at the beach!

Amy D. said...

Wow! This is a huge, long move--and it sounds exciting. We wish you guys the best. Good thing you posted--we hadn't heard your plans! When? Good luck!

Jodi said...

Congrats!! I am sure you will love it there. We will give you a little time to find all the "must see" places, and then we will be over for a visit!!

CeeJ said...

Hey- west coast RULES!!! :) And-you'll be closer to us!! (and by the way- even before I read your blog- I was singing that Weezer song!!) How funny is that!? Great minds think alike!! :)

Kaylyn said...

I am so excited for you guys! That will be a very fun adventure. Sad for me though! When do you leave?

Anonymous said...

wahoo! how fun. we might be able to see each other during the holidays now! p.s. you will have some funny experiences there! :) (I sound like a fortune cookie.)


~Basso

Raich said...

It's fabulous and horrible imo... but you're newlyweds so it will be mostly fab u lous... i have something for you guys but me and the post office don't get along and either do my kids... it's really a tremendous joke...i agree that we should do a friend thing in cali...disneyland get together...eliott says he won't go till the youngest is 5 but you just convice him and jen and it'll be so fun... yeah cali...

Carol said...

Congrats, Jane and Seth, on the big news!! Sounds like a really fun adventure! When do you move? What are your work plans? California sounds like so much fun. Best of luck to you and Seth!!