So a few months ago, my boss, Hugh Feehan, unexpectedly retired! While it was a shock to all of us, it was a decision that Hugh made and I think all in all it's been good for him--I mean who WOULDN'T enjoy retired life!!! (I'm considering it in the next few months...errr...years) :) I really miss him--he's the nicest man. When I first met him I called dad and told him that he reminded me of a mixture of Santa Clause and Roy Rogers. He's just so friendly and fun and thoughtful. I'm glad I had the chance to work with him and begin to gain an understanding of the Investment world. (mixture of friendships, relationships, politics, and playing your cards right...)
The best part about it all is that SGC threw him a retirement party that was fantastic!!!! I wish I could have taken pictures of all the food--from a Crabcake bar, to a create your own ceasar salad, to seth's favorite ever jumbo cajun shrimp, the empanadas, the beef tenderloin, the grilled veggies...mmmm mmmm mmm.
Here we are with Hugh!

And Hugh's Speech:

Note the globe next to him. His retirement gift that said "May all your circumnavigations end at home"

Heidi, party planner extraordinaire, giving her speech

And Ed Garlich, the founder of WRG and one of my favorite people ever!

And this is seth's impression of my fake smile. He does a good impression! :)
4 comments:
I LOVE the new haircut!!! SO cute! And it is so fun to see pics of you two in "your" apartment! (ps, sorry that our pics are still up. you can totally switch them out if you want to!)
Sick, no more posting pics of me with out a review
food. yes. let's do it. we'll eat til we can't eat anymore!
you're coming to visit! you're coming to visit!!
Post a Comment