Saturday, July 12, 2008

Wedding Candids

So much to catch up on, so little time!!!

While you're waiting (I'll post more next week) here are some candids from the sisters blogs & a few others.

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2043419&l=1e331&id=21204440

If you have pictures from the wedding, it would be AWESOME if you could upload them into a Picasa Webalbum (the biggest size AKA longest upload) I'd love to start my collection! Please send them my way!

I'll post more about this later, but the wedding was LOVELY. Many thanks to friends and family who bent over backwards to make things perfect, it really turned out PERFECT. I couldn't be happier about how everything turned out, and I LOVE being married to that amazing Seth Johnson. Sigh. Off to go pick some mangos for breakfast!

Update! Thanks to CJ we have some of the in-laws!!!

http://picasaweb.google.com/willowquest/SethJaneSWeddingWeekend

6 comments:

Rebecca W. said...

I l-o-v-e your shoes, the hair...everything looks perfect. I want to get married again. I hope your honeymoon is amazing. Can't wait to see you!

Lincoln and Alisia said...

I LOVE the pics! You look so beautiful!

Rachel said...

You looked so so so great! CONGRATS!!!

PS...Heart the blog!

Jen said...

Very fun pictures. It was so nice to be able to be there w/ you guys! You looked absolutely gorgeous. I am so happy for you!! Can't wait to see you in a weekish!

Melanie said...

wow. prettiest bride ever. I almost started to cry seeing your photos. you look so so happy and gorgeous. Stunning.

Devony said...

Jane you're so incredibly gorgeous. Also I was noticing that you have very perfect and beautiful eyebrows. I notice weird things like that. Anyway, love the pics, can't wait for more! You guys look soooo happy and classy! Your dress is perfection on you.