Thursday, April 24, 2008

I'm not sure I believe this one...


I just came across this article and thought it was so odd sounding...haven't we heard our whole lives that the boy determines the outcome of the gender of a baby??

If this is true, does it mean that if I want to have baby girls that I should go on a wedding diet and then follow up with a baby girl diet? Bring on the salad!

5 comments:

Jen said...

okay that is such a cute picture!! and that article, hmmmm interesting. i have eaten a bowl of cereal almost every day and i have 3 girls, so i don't know! the things they come up w/!!

Anonymous said...

I've been eating a lot of high calories, nutrients and ceral cause I've got three boys!

angryyoungwoman said...

I think it's more about the friendliness of the uterine environment to certain types of embryos--ie: the chances of miscarriage for m/f embryo dependent on diet of mother. I've heard this kind of thing before: "women who eat potatoes have more sons." I don't know if it's true or even relevant.

Devony said...

Weird. Maybe women pg with boys just need more fiber and big nutrients than women with girls. Odd. Funny though!

Alison said...

That is so funny! It made me laugh. I eat cereal every morning, and usually before bed if I'm starving. And I'm pregnant with a boy. Maybe it's true!