Sunday, February 17, 2008

My Asian Valentines Day

This was one of the best V-Days ever! For some reason, I realized today that the entire theme of our Valentines day is "asian"--just see... I reserved the 13th to take Seth out:

We went and got Sushi! (and i got cooked food):
Then we went to this Japanese Modern Dance Performance....That was VERY STRANGE....The best part about it was before the show the Japanese Robot Lady that you could talk to...

Seth asked her if she spoke Japanese (in Japanese, he's so cool!) He impressed all the people around us with his skills:
Then we went upstairs to this Japanese Art Exhibit--and the rooms looked like this (those are balloons in the different shapes...):

The Day of VDAY was so fun--my CoWorker Heidi took me out (well...her new car Stella took us out) to Cheesecake Factory!! Heidi got her staple Chicken Salad Sandwich and I got the Chinese Chicken Salad (again, asian). Mmmm MMMMM it was YUMMY! To top it off, Heidi got me a Chocolate Rasperry Truffle Cheesecake (oh it was DELICIOUS). Here's a shout out to Heidi for making my Vday-Day so wonderful!!!
Vday Night Seth had to work a little late, but as soon as he got off we ordered P.F. Chang Takeout (I got the Crispy Honey Chicken and Seth got the Mongolian Beef with Broccoli!) and we ate it by Candellight at Seth's apartment! (I didn't get any pictures, oops!). Then we were going to watch a movie, but ended up chatting online with Cauley and Jamie (it was so fun!) and talking to Luke on the phone (also really fun!). Then we sat and talked about all the reasons we love each other (this is where all the little kids start grimacing at the gushy talk, hee hee).

Happy Valentines day my lover!

1 comment:

Devony said...

Aw, how cute you are! Did the robot lady speak Japanese?