I've always wanted to go to Rome. London and Rome. I guess I know which hits the top of my list first! (and while i'm there, i'm hoping for some "certified by the country of Italy" authentic italian margherita pizza. mmmmmm...)
You Belong in Rome
You're a big city soul with a small town heart
Which is why you're attracted to the romance of Rome
Strolling down picture perfect streets, cappuccino in hand
And gorgeous Italian people - could life get any better?
Hey Jane, Natalee (Smith) here. I am a devoted blog stalker. I admit it. I was looking at your friends list and saw Jen and Elliott. Elliott was one of my hubby's mission companions. How do you know them? Small world. Anyways, I enjoyed your comment. I'll figure out a way to invite you to my blog when I go private. Happy Valentine's Day! :)
Hey, I also belong in ROME!!! And, I have been there and I loved it!!! In fact, i've been to Italy four times and it is the greatest country--great food, great art, great music, great people, great language, great people and when I was single, great men...
4 comments:
Hey Jane, Natalee (Smith) here. I am a devoted blog stalker. I admit it. I was looking at your friends list and saw Jen and Elliott. Elliott was one of my hubby's mission companions. How do you know them? Small world. Anyways, I enjoyed your comment. I'll figure out a way to invite you to my blog when I go private. Happy Valentine's Day! :)
I belong in Rome. Doesn't it sound so nice. I would love to go for reals.
Hey, I also belong in ROME!!! And, I have been there and I loved it!!! In fact, i've been to Italy four times and it is the greatest country--great food, great art, great music, great people, great language, great people and when I was single, great men...
hmm, do they have Sugar City as a choice? Well, lots of Idaho places would be desirable to me! You actually even look like the girl in the picture!
Post a Comment