Thursday, January 24, 2008

Two Things

FREE RICE

Traveler IQ



I'm Obsessed. With both of these. I found the first one on my friend Gwen's Blog, and played for about 10 minutes. I found the Second one on Camie's blog and have not been able to stop playing. I got about 10 of my GChat friends addicted. It's very exciting.

Enjoy!

5 comments:

Jolene said...

That world game is fun. I played it a couple of times last night. It is very addicting.

Jen said...

Okay I didn't need anything else to keep me at the computer! Thanks! those are totally addicting, next time the house is a mess it is so your fault. The first one is fun and I am pretty good but I totally suck at geography but I keep going to see how far I can get! Thanks for sharing the fun games!

Heather said...

I liked the travel game. Jimmy totally is good at it. He never gets kicked off and can just keep playing. I - on the other hand am a dork and get kicked off on the easy rounds. I'll have to try the free rice one!

camie said...

glad you enjoyed!

Allison said...

These are too fun! I will not have yet another excuse not to do my thesis!