We were so excited to go to Ruth's Chris last thursday!!! Seth, Kyle, De Ette, and I enjoyed some filet mignon, mashed potatoes, bread pudding, and chocolate cake (and seth and de ette enjoyed some mushrooms, of which I did not partake...)
The best part of this (let you all think i'm rich or something...) is that Seth paid. Hee hee. (well, he DID pay...but...) Every year in DC they have "Restaurant Week" which basically is that all of the fancy restaurants offer a limited three course menu for only $30.07! That's right, $30.07! We got everything (salads, steak, potatoes, and dessert!) for that one cost! :)
It was a fun night. It was fun to spend time with Kyle, he's such a dear friend. It's always great to be with De Ette, she's so classy. We had great company and great food. Ahhh (I don't know how to end this blog....so i'm just going to stop...all my endings keep coming out with cheesy jokes....)
8 comments:
Yay, Jane! I'm so happy for you that you got to go to Ruth's Chris! It sounds so good! You look gorgeous!!
That is so fun! I hear that is some yummy food. Glad you got to go!
Hey Cute Girl!
You guys look great in all the photos. Glad you posted again ... I'm always checking! :) Tell Seth HI!
Becky
There really is nothing like food. There are a couple of good restaurants here.
Yummmmm!
Yummers... I love ruths chris steak. What a steal of a deal too.
Hi Jane...Marne Southwick(Clark now) here...I have found your blog! You are absolutely beautiful! I have gotten a chuckle from your posts...sounds like you are having a fun time back East. Good for you!
SO SO SO TASTY... I WANT TO HIT UP THAT PLACE SOME TIME. i LEARNED THEY AHVE ON HERE!
Post a Comment