I feel so bad I am stressing over time but I cant wait to see you in the office again tomorrow, and CONGRATS! You and Seth look so good and (at least as Republican's go), GO ROMNEY!
Wow, you guys really know how to make a splash! You both do look really great. I probably wouldn't have gotten close enough to shake his hand. Good job.
Oh Jane - this is so cool! What awesome experiences you are having. I met someone a few months ago who aspires to be on Mitt's campaign. It was really interesting talking to him about Mitt and what his positions are. Oh, one more quick experience. When we were in New York we passed a man on the sidewalk who stopped us to donate money for something. When we told him we were from Utah he started talking about how great Mitt is and how he (and his father) are definitely voting for him. He talked about how Mitt turned around the crime rate in Massachusetts. Anyway, I thought that was an interesting experience.
6 comments:
Wow - you guys are soooooo famous. I like that seth is wearing blue and you are wearing red is a sea of black and white.
I feel so bad I am stressing over time but I cant wait to see you in the office again tomorrow, and CONGRATS! You and Seth look so good and (at least as Republican's go), GO ROMNEY!
Wow, you guys really know how to make a splash! You both do look really great. I probably wouldn't have gotten close enough to shake his hand. Good job.
For better or worse (probably better), I'm sure this photo will surface again when you run for public office. Don't worry, it won't come from me.
Wow Jane, you are almost famous. What cool experiences you are having in DC. I love your new blog page.
Oh Jane - this is so cool! What awesome experiences you are having. I met someone a few months ago who aspires to be on Mitt's campaign. It was really interesting talking to him about Mitt and what his positions are. Oh, one more quick experience. When we were in New York we passed a man on the sidewalk who stopped us to donate money for something. When we told him we were from Utah he started talking about how great Mitt is and how he (and his father) are definitely voting for him. He talked about how Mitt turned around the crime rate in Massachusetts. Anyway, I thought that was an interesting experience.
Post a Comment