Today I got the most interesting email from the institute director out here in Arlington:
I just received a phone call from Church Headquarters. Elder Richard G. Scott of the Quorum of the Twelve Apostles needs you to answer one question for him today. If you do not receive and respond to this email today, Friday June 29, then you may disregard this request. This is his question:
"If an institute student could ask a member of the Quorum of the Twelve Apostles any ONE question, what would it be?"
Please send your email response to Elder Scott's secretary...and then they gave her email address.
The email was sent out to our entire area singles congregation. At first I thought it must be an urban legend email or something, but then I received the email again from a more trusted source...and realized that it was absolutely legitimate.
So the next question that came to my mind...."what WOULD I ask???"
I thought for several minutes, and then wrote my response to the secretary. She replied with a thank you!
Before I post my question that I wrote to Elder Scott...I want to hear what you all would ask! Post in my comments, I'm excited to hear what everyone would ask.
1 comment:
Well, I thought of something today...
"Is the Rexburg Temple going to possibly open before the end of October?"
Though a member of the temple committee might know the answer to this more directly. This isn't the deep, doctrinal question you were expecting, was it?
Post a Comment