
I have been hesitant to blog on this topic for fear of ridicule, but Noelle finally did, so I decided I could do the same!I love the Bachelor. It's adorable this season. Mostly, I love the bachelor because of Tessa. Tessa is the real thing...she's hesitant about a relationship with someone she doesn't know, she's afraid to get her heart hurt, she approaches relationships with caution, and she's not entirely sure of herself...even though she's georgeous. She also is FUN, easy going, and ready for adventure, and she has her head on straight! When all the girls were catty and mean, Tessa withdrew and avoided the conflict (lucky girl). All the girls like her because she's not fake to them, and she doesn't try to join the conflict and jealousy.
Andy is so good with Tessa. While it's becoming clear that Andy and Bevin are getting closer and closer to being the "real couple," my heart is still with Andy and Tessa. He has given her the rose first all but one night. Why? Because he wants her to feel assured. When he has a chance for the most amazing one on one date? He picks her. Why? Because he wants to spend the quality time with her, getting to know her, and having fun and playing.
We were a little disappointed in Tessas family for being so hard on Andy, but that's only because they love Tessa and want her to be happy. They ended up playing it right, because after they questioned motive and intention, they showed an increase of love for Andy....and that was that. Andy may have felt more comfortable around Bevin's family, but let's face it. Bevin is divorced, and she's uber competitive and kind of jealous. And when she sprained her ankle, she was kind of embarrassing...and she likes to steal attention. I don't love that. I'm sure there are some good qualities about Bevin, but mostly her name is just a boy's name and she's a little not-my style.
Tessa is classy. Her outfits are classy. She's not out to prove anything. She's sweet, she's pretty, and she's loads of fun. If I were a boy and she were a mormon, I'd want to date her.
Three cheers for Tessa!
3 comments:
Can I just tell how that made me smile? Even though I am not a big bachelor fan and am not watching it this season, I love to see that somebody else is as into their reality shows as I am into mine. Thank you Jane for posting this. I never really felt like I was much like my cousins, but reading these blogs I have realized I have more in common with the cousins then i first thought. (And more with you than just reality TV Jane)
We totally like Tessa the best too. Bevin was cool until she turned out to be crazy insane. Jeff watches it with me. We say that it's because I make him, but I think he secretly enjoys it. Have you ever read the sports gal comments on the show? She writes a weekly column for ABC about the show. It's hilarious.
Even though I have no idea what you are talking about, I have decided that it is a TV show. Is it real? You like it (we can tell!). Have fun watching (but I think your life is funner!).
Post a Comment