Seth got to grow a mustache for the Georgetown law finals Mustache competition...and here it is!
Haha, I just have to laugh. I think I might just be going off Carol's redneck theme here, because I'm not into facial hair necessarily. I guess when I know it's all for a competition I'm all for it! I told seth I'd pay him 100 dollars if he'd wear it to church with a bolo tie, but he was teaching sunday school and didn't want to detract from the spirit...boo!
I hope none of you think less of me for kissing my boyfriend with a 'stache on my blog...it's the best of our pictures.
2 comments:
You're too funny, Jane! Love the redneck theme! Way to carry it on . . . . (p.s. Shane shaved his beard so he could teach Sunday School as well . . . you can tell Seth he's not alone in that way of thinking)
I totally wrote a big long comment and then Blogger erupted and lost my comment. But basically I think that's a winner stache. He really looks like he belongs in the swamps of Tennessee as a super cool redneck!
Post a Comment