Saturday, March 24, 2007

Happy Birthday Seth!



Yesterday was seth's birthday, the big 2-9!!! They say you stay 29 forever (or maybe that's only women....) so we better make this year the most fun ever!!!!

6 comments:

Heather said...

Cute picture Janey! And wow - your hair is so long. I love it!!!!! Nice lipstick too. It's a lovely shade. Happy Birthday Seth!

Angie said...

You look hot Jane. I am going to start calling you hot cousin Jane. (it's only fair)!!

Mary said...

Happy Birthday Seth!!! (a few days late). Really though, hope you had a great day. Pretty long hair Janey. Love it. Can't wait to see you in a couple weeks too!

Amy D. said...

I noticed your pretty long hair, too, Jane! Happy Birthday to Seth! We actually noticed (from Jane's tag line) on your birthday and ate a treat for you!

Carol said...

You two look good! It's fun to see photos of you. Happy Birthday to Seth! I'm excited to see you next week Jane!

Alison said...

Jane you are beautiful! And what a cute picture of the two of you. You are such a great couple. Have a fun time in Chicago and Utah!