My last post reminded me of today's "little game" that Seth and I played. (WHY I put myself into these situations I'll never understand!)
Setting: Subway
Meal: Roast Beef Sandwiches and Soda.
Game: Fill the straw with soda, each one of us take an end in our mouth, and then on the count of three blow as hard as we can to see who has stronger lung power.
Well, as one can imagine, Seth blowing on one end and me laughing on the other didn't bode well for me. The Dr. Pepper shot straight to the back of my throat, half of it going up and out my nose.
Ummmm, maybe I shouldn't play so many games....
People are gunna think we're weird, Sethy.
5 comments:
REALLY glad I wasn't there for this one!
Janey, Janey, Janey. What am I going to do with you? Don't you remember I always said never to play games with soda on the subway.
And man - Dr. Pepper in your nose has got to sting.
Trevor wished he WOULD have been there for that one! Do we want our kids to know you better? Ok, yes!
Jane, were you really that surprised that Seth has more lung power than you? Let's just say that I wish I could have been there for that one!
Post a Comment