
The other night Seth and I made cupcakes! I was trying to feed him one, and then he decided to feed me one too! Well, needless to say we decided to play a little game similar to "Chubby Bunny" but instead of talking we sang the "Hello, Hello, Hello, Hello" primary song... and... it was really funny? (maybe you had to be there...but this story is the means to an end...)
So I really wanted to capture the moment on camera, so I tried to communicate this to seth with my mouth full of cupcake while running back to my room to get the camera. Seth was eating his cupcake in the mean time, and didn't really get what i was saying until his cupcake was nearly gone, so by the time i went to take the picture he'd eaten all of his (unbeknownst to me). So I took what i thought was a funny picture of us playing our new game.....and here it is. Not quite as I'd imagined....hmmm... ;)
2 comments:
Sorta glad I wasn't there for that one!
You guys have so many fun/interesting ideas. It kindof reminds of when Jeff Gee said us girls could be entertained by a paper clip for hours. At least you're not bored. :) Now Seth - you really should take a picture of yourself eatin' the cupcake. It's only fair. :)
Post a Comment