Friday, September 08, 2006

The Bedding I'm getting on Tuesday...



I'm so excited. Thrilled, in fact. On Saturday I was on a double date with some friends, and we stopped by my friend Bethany's house. I walked into her room, and there it was. My dream. Come true. Ahhhh, paisley, but not too tacky. Green and blue and yellow = classic but metro. It was perfect.

So I started doing my research, starting at potterybarn.com. Nothing. It's not Jane, it's not Elizabeth (actual names of bedding...they totally know what classy sounds like, hee hee). So i went to ebay, and continued my search. I found the Prescott, but that wasn't it. And Bennett kept showing up, but it didn't look QUITE right, so i continued looking. I called pottery barn outlets to see if they carried discontinued Duvets. "Not for another six to nine months 'mam." Ahhhh! So I called Pottery Barn directly. Cynthia said that I would have to find out what the name of the duvet was, and then she could try to track down a cover just for me, so I IMed Bethany and asked her if she could call pottery barn and have them track her order to find out the name. She obliged, and sent me the SKU# and Name. It was, in fact, the Bennett Paisley Duvet and Sham collection. So I called the Pottery Barn Catalog again, and Lisa helped me find and purchase it. MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!

So It's coming on Tuesday. I can't wait. My room is all ready for it, it will be the finishing touch on my lil' pad. I'll keep you posted!

2 comments:

Amy D. said...

What a great story, Jane. We've been waiting and waiting for more blogging from you and you didn't disappoint!

Heather said...

Hurray! You're a Price Family Blogger again. Very darling bedding! I'm glad to know you're still alive. Where oh where has my Janey been? See you soon sistah!