Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Dave Matthews Band in their Hometown

 
 

So this weekend Seth and I were lucky enough to get to go to a Dave Matthews Band Concert in Charlottesville, VA (Hometown of the band!) One word: Great. It was so fun to go down there (beautiful drive, I love C-Ville, and GREAT company). We snuck my camera in so that we could get a couple good shots from inside the arena for all to see. The first picture was taken in poor lighting, but thanks to Picassa, we got it to lighten up a little bit. The second is just a shot from where we were sitting to the stage.

So Concerts: Not usually my thing. BUT, I really had a TON of fun. It's fun to let the music take you to a different place; a chance for Seth and I to rock out and be carefree and relaxed! And it was fun and fulfilling to see seth's excitement. His eyes get so happy when he's excited. I love it.

And for those of you that were concerned: I did listen to the RSB at work on Monday. This will be the topic of my next blog. Posted by Picasa

No comments: