Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Creations

I am so glad that nesting kicked in when it did--it has kept me sane during the past few weeks! And after deep cleaning the house for 7 hours today, I'm not quite sure what else is left to do but snuggle my little Ryan and keep him entertained until he can "get his present from the baby" :)

Here are some of my favorite creations:

The Nursery: Homemade Bumper, Skirt, Mobile, Pillow, and Quilts :)(Excuse the mess of toys on the floor. You should have seen all the pictures with a blurry Ryan running through or running to the camera...)

















The Bassinet: Quilt made by mom


Some Hats of varying size and cute-ness...eh, some might never be worn!



Some Embellished Onsies:



Bow Holder and some bows and Flowers: (Some purchased, some gifted, some made!)


The refurbished carseat: I re-did the canopy and made the slipcover.






We're so excited to have this little baby girl join our family!

13 comments:

Life's Adventures said...

Everything is just adorable - and especially meaningful since you made them !!! Hooray for you and lucky Amelia. Thank YOU for posting photos.

Brittany said...

SO darling--I am loving those owls! When are you due again?

Christina said...

My goodness, you have been busy!! And to think I'm proud of making my kids just one little quilt apiece!

Marilou said...

You did amazing! Good job!

Tom and Heather said...

You've been a busy bee! All of this stuff is unreal; I can't believe you hand made it. It's adorable. Perfect for an adorable girl to use!

L.S. said...

Oh my gosh, Jane. This is all AMAZING! Can I hire you to make stuff for my baby when I finally have one someday?? Seriously. I love it all. I'm so excited for the Johnson family! Love you guys!

Cara said...

soooo cute! i'm beyond impressed at your craftiness! everything is adorable!

Unknown said...

That car seat canopy is super cute! I didn't know you could make those :) Good job! Can't wait to see pictures of your little lady.

Dave and Stephanie said...

you are seriously amazing! everything looks darling! way to be so on top of it. i have been wanting to make a hair bow holder like that. i love it! maybe i'll finally get my act together and do it (since her hair bows have been in a box on her dresser for nearly a year now)! can't wait to hear the exciting news when it happens!

Allison said...

Jane! You are so talented! I am seriously so very impressed. You put me to shame... my unfinished projects have been gathering dust in a closet for way too long, and luckily, I am ok with that! I can't wait to see your little cutie in all those fun hats and bows!

Unknown said...

sooooo cute!! can't wait for you to meet your little girl. prepare yourself, life with two is a tad crazy at times

Amy said...

You are AMAZING!! This girl is set!

cameron said...

GIRLY... YOU AREN'T JUST NESTING FOR ONE... LOOKS LIKE MULTIPLES IF YOU ASK ME.... ps you have got TALENT!