We had a fun-filled day today at Travel Town with Heather & co today! Heather snapped some adorable photos that I just had to share!
Look at that little hobo. (Perfect description, Mom!)
Ryan loves his "choo-choos" and the conductor with a "hat! hat! hat!" on, and especially being able to run around in wide open spaces with lots of rocks and "trees!" everywhere. (I have to put the exclamation points after his words because he raises his eyebrows and his eyes get all big when he looks at me to tell me about all the things he sees...it's freakin'adorable.)
4 comments:
FIRST OFF, yahoo for UPDATES. miss you. what is going on??? SECOND, boys sure do love their CHOO CHOOS.
Oh, Ryan! Keep it up; Shelby's just learned early that it's fun to play hard to get. Thanks for the very fun day...and for all of your help!
ummm, he might be the cutest kid i've ever seen. the end. loves!
I love love love the picture of you at the end! So fun!
Post a Comment