Also, on an unrelated note, I finally decided to retire my running shoes, and for Mother's Day, Seth got me a new pair.
And by a new pair, I mean I convinced him since both pairs were on sale, and the total price equaled the original price of one, that I could get both--one for speed work and technique training, the other for regular/long runs.


Can you guess the old pair? Ha. Unbelievable how dirty a shoe gets.
I took the middle (orange) pair out for their inaugural run this morning, and I think they need to be named something that relates to speed--fastest 2 mile run yet!!! (No, I won't tell you how slow that is, sheesh!)
Also, Amy, you'll be happy to know that the guy at the store coached me in "Beginning chi running" since apparently my general technique is HORRIBLE. :)
4 comments:
Oooh, nice! New running shoes are a joy. And chi running is quite the good thing for your body--low impact and relaxed form feel great as you get the hang of it. Good job, Janey!
1. What is chi running?
2. I POST ALL MY TIMES! Text me your time, so I know what I have to work towards for when we run together!!! ;)
3. LOVES!
The day of miracles. :) Remember though, miracles don't happen without action, so THANK YOU for putting in the effort to be a part of some of our miracles. You are the best!
YAY for new running shoes - and even better that there are two pairs!
What in the world is chi running? I must know. :)
Post a Comment