After deciding that I need to really start liking things about Los Angeles, I started putting together an LA Bucket list. Seth sent this as a suggestion this week, and I could hardly wait for the weekend! My good friend Emily came with me early early in the morning, and we adventured out to the wholesale shops. It's $1 to get in, and then you have access to the beautiful smells and sights of flowers and vases galore!
This little beauty of a plant was $2.50, and I just couldn't pass up the beautiful vase...Emily got a matchy-matchy one with me so we'll always remember our trip!
It really is a brilliant vase. I am in love with it. This picture does not do it justice!Beautiful Gerber Daisies, and the lovely orchid! The pot for the Orchid is also a favorite!
And...these lovely tulips for $7.
We really needed some flowers to cheer up the house today! I think these were just the trick.I wish I could send all these lovely bouquets to my friends, family, mothers, and mothers-in-law next week.
2 comments:
i love love LOVE those daisies! i've never seen any like it...could you maybe fedex them to me???
flower bring all cheers and smiles
Post a Comment