Wednesday, March 30, 2011

I know it won't be cute for long...

But right now it's SO adorable to us! I love the way he puckers his lips up, just how I say no to him. Turns out every time I say no in my "stern" voice, he laughs his head off and does exactly what I say "no" to. Sigh.



Also, Seth has been sick for several days, and finally dragged himself out of bed, and cleaned the front room with Ryan while I was doing dishes. I walked out of the kitchen to find this:

So lovable. Both of them.


Also, random: Most the time when Ryan is watching his shows (Toy Story or Baby Signing Time) he pulls the keyboard up. Just in case...ya know.

1 comment:

Cara said...

i love love LOVE that photo of the two boys sitting together to watch their movie! absolutely adorable!