Ryan and I played all day together, doing whatever he wanted to do (I swear, he told me he REALLY wanted to go to Trader Joe's...so we did! AND, they gave him a sticker!)
The day's activities:

Seth got home pretty early from work, so we went to a park so Ryan could swing on the swings. As a bonus, he got to do this:
Dad always asks me if Ryan is curling his toes, because if he is, he wants to go to the beach. Well, Dad, you're right. Ryan always wants to go to the beach!!! Look at those toes!
After the park, we took Ryan to Sharkey's for his first "eating out" meal. We bought him a little kids (cough...organic, whole wheat, brown rice, sugar-free...cough cough...)meal, and he ate most of it and loved it! Then we came home, and thanks to Emily had a delicious cupcake to give to baby Ryan!
I'm so glad we had a chance to have a Family Birthday party and celebrate with our little man!
3 comments:
What a cute party! I agree....getting through the first year and all of the ups and downs that accompany it is cause for big celebration! Congrats Johnson's on making it!
Ok, so I am super slow to the punch, but I just realized that your blog is not private anymore. YAY! (shows you how much I check private blogs) And your little boy is getting so big! You guys look so good and so happy!
How have I not left a birthday comment yet? I'll comment on this post and the last one - HAPPY BIRTHDAY RYAN!
It was so much fun to spend it with you guys. You throw one heck of a birthday and birthday party. Ryan's going to look back forever at how rad his mom and dad are.
Thanks for the cute photos and videos!
Post a Comment