1. Ryan's first trip to B&N. I was so excited for this. I plopped right down on the floor to read him "The Little Engine that Could". It was so exciting to see him wandering around loving all the options for books (and all the children who were trying to read!)
2. "Fold your arms for the Prayer!" Seth gets FULL credit for this one. He always makes sure to ask Ryan to fold his arms, and Ryan is so good at it! Sadly, I was trying to teach him to sign "Please" around the same time...so he got them a little confused and now folds his arms nicely whenever he wants something!
3. Whenever we come to this picture in Ryan's "Opposites" book, Ryan points excitedly to it and says "Da! Da!" It sounds exactly like how he says Dad. ????? Any resemblance?
4. "Teeth" Ryan loves helping us brush our teeth, and loves even more brushing his own. Guess he has a grandpa who is a dentist so it's in the genes! Don't worry...I got a new toothbrush.
5. "Buzz" Seth and I got Ryan this push/ride Buzz Lightyear car for his birthday. I'm pleased that he really likes it! He learned to push all the buttons. His favorite is the one that says "We seem to be low on crystallic fusion, this vehicle requires foot-power!" (You don't think I have it memorized at this point?). He also maybe sits on it backward most times so that his little diaper bum will push the buttons for him. Then he can hold his "dag" (dog) at the same time. Ryan has LOVED all his fun new toys he got on his birthday. MANY thanks, from ALL of us!
3 comments:
I love that he nicely folds his arms for please - SO cute!
Fun milestones for Ryan!
Such adorable pictures... I almost feel like I am there! :) Thanks for keeping us far-away-ers updated!
Post a Comment