
So...Seth is kind of awesome. Okay, really awesome.
I'm in Primary now at church, and while I have Ryan come in sometimes, I'm terribly afraid of him getting germs, so often Seth will offer to take him to Elder's Quorum. Seth is the EQP right now, and so he kind of runs the show, including conducting I guess? Well, he looks great , and it's even a little greater with a little guy on his side!
A good friend in the ward Steve Eyre sent this to me a few weeks ago. I thought it was classic.
I love my boys!
1 comment:
Aren't husbands the best? I am in Young Women's now, so Tyler takes Miles to EQ with him. Miles is in a mode of babbling loudly and wanting to walk / scoot everywhere during church, so Tyler has his hands full!
This is an adorable picture of your handsome men! We miss you all! :)
Post a Comment