LOVE it! Costco usually has some of the best prices on jammies ... usually carters ... just incase you're in the market. :)
Thanks Becky!!! We are within blocks of a costco, so that's excellent information!
Poor little Ryan. I just laughed out loud - at his expense.
I love that!!! hilarious!!!
This makes me giggle....out loud....really hard!!!
NO WAY! This is so hilarious! I feel like you JUST bought these jammies as his "big boy jammies". How time does fly! Love the avocado shot too!
Okay, that is pretty funny! James is also growing too fast to stay in any of his clothes very long. What are Ryan's stats? He looks about James' size (we have one large 5 mos old!). I so wish you lived nearby so our little boys could play together!
hahahahaha! I love little boys and I love fathers who dress them.
Haha... this is hilarious! Definitely a dad thing to do :)
Post a Comment
9 comments:
LOVE it! Costco usually has some of the best prices on jammies ... usually carters ... just incase you're in the market. :)
Thanks Becky!!! We are within blocks of a costco, so that's excellent information!
Poor little Ryan. I just laughed out loud - at his expense.
I love that!!! hilarious!!!
This makes me giggle....out loud....really hard!!!
NO WAY! This is so hilarious! I feel like you JUST bought these jammies as his "big boy jammies". How time does fly! Love the avocado shot too!
Okay, that is pretty funny! James is also growing too fast to stay in any of his clothes very long. What are Ryan's stats? He looks about James' size (we have one large 5 mos old!). I so wish you lived nearby so our little boys could play together!
hahahahaha! I love little boys and I love fathers who dress them.
Haha... this is hilarious! Definitely a dad thing to do :)
Post a Comment