Wednesday, December 02, 2009

Happy Holidays




We are SOOOO first time parents--the ones who put their baby in stranger Santa's lap before he has any clue what we're doing to him :)


I loved every second of it. Happy Holidays!

10 comments:

Sam and Trev said...

you should make christmas cards out of this!!!! It is so adorable. I think you guys will really like looking back on this one down the road.

Meghan said...

You look amazing, Jane! It's been way too long since I've seen you. I can't wait until Saturday!! Love you!

Heather said...

dude - y'all look so cute. i'm thinking Christmas card material here! :)

Marisa said...

You all look great! I love the picture!

Hilary said...

I.....LOVE IT!

cameron said...

cute cute cute little man - and you LOOK BEAUTIFUL!!!!

Sarah Stout said...

Did you really only have a baby 5 weeks ago? You look great and so do the other 2 members of your family. :) Love the picture!

L.W. said...

this picture makes me SO happy, jane! what a beautiful family! :) love you!

Annie said...

He is presh! I'm so sad I'm missing out on all the fun this weekend. You are an adorable family. Can't wait to see you all for Christmas!

Rylie said...

You look fantastic! What an adorable family!