To yesterday:
We went from Pre-Epidural:
To Post Epidural:
To Pushing:
To welcoming this lil' guy into the world!
Thanks to this proud papa:
And this great doctor:

And this sweet and heaven-sent nurse:

We love chillin' with our lil munchkin:
Or just staring at him:

Welcome to the world Ryan Curtis Johnson!
Born 6:22 PM, weighing in at 9 Lbs 3 Oz. 21 1/2 inches tall. Cute as a button!
And this sweet and heaven-sent nurse:
We love chillin' with our lil munchkin:
Welcome to the world Ryan Curtis Johnson!
52 comments:
Oh my word- this baby is absolutely amazing looking! And I'm not just saying that. . .is it too late to enter him in the Gap Casting Call? I'm not even kidding. . .look at that last pic. . .sheesh! He's so perfect! Can't wait to see him!!!
Hello cute little Ryan! He is adorable! Congratulations you two!!! My Ryan and I send our love! :)
Yay!! Congratulations. He's a beautiful baby.
Good Job Janey! He is BEAUTIFUL!
Makes me want to go give my little guy more kisses :)
I hope you have quick recovery - and let me know if I can do anything to help - even though it be long-distance. :)
Oh wow--he's here! Congrats!!! The baby is darling and Jane, I hope you're doing okay!
Oh Janey (and Seth). He is so BEAUTIFUL! Congratulations. Janey, you look awesome. What a champ you are! Can't wait to talk to you!
Hooray!!!! Congrats he is darling!!
He is so cute! Wow, way to go on that big baby! I'm so happy for you--being UN-pregnant & having a wonderful, beautiful, healthy baby in tow is definitely the most amazing combination! Congrats Jane, you did it :)
he is gorgeous, jane! congratulations!
EEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! That's my excited sound for you!!! I am soooo excited for you guys, he's so beautiful!!!!!!
SO SO SO happy!! Last photo is def my fave!! And he's BIG! He's a good pound more than Nolan was, but same height ... BIG baby! Sheesh!
Oh goosebumps!!!
You are automatically exhaulted for pushing a 9 lb+ baby out into the world!!!
He's so magnificent!
Jane he is such a cutie. I am glad he is here safe and sound. Congrats to you and Seth. Enjoy.
And what a great day to be born. Yesterday was Beckham's (and Hannah's) birthday. :) Love ya. can't wait to meet Ryan in person.
Love him already! He looks so sweet in that last photo. You've already got him dressed so well, too! This guy's going to have serious style. So excited to meet him!
Congratulations you two! He is so adorable! I can't wait to see him in person and meet your little Ryan! I am so happy for you two!
Seriously Jane, your little Ryan is such a beautiful newborn. My goodness, it makes me want to have another one right now! Go glad things went well for you. Welcome to the wonderful world of parenthood (and sleep depravity) :)
(this is Leslie Petty McCarlie)
Oh Jane he is BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!! Simply perfect! Look at that face. I am so happy for you!!
he is soooo cute as a button!! congrats my friends!!
I love him already!! He is so perfect. I can't wait to meet him!
What a cutie! Good work Jane (and Seth)! Congrats, and enjoy not being pregnant!
Yay!! He is absolutely darling! Congratulations and enjoy him!
Congrats! He is so precious. I need your address to send you the cute litle gift I have for him.
He's utterly and completely beautiful. I'm so happy for you guys.
he's adorable! but 9 lbs 3 oz wow! good work jane!!! welcome baby ryan and congrats to you both!
Congratulations!!! He's here! He's here!!! What a happy day. He is darling. Jane - You look beautiful, of course! Seth - You look sooo happy! Can't wait to meet this little guy. xoms
Wow! That is the most beautiful picture of a newborn I've ever seen! Where's the scrunched red face? He's gorgeous! We are so, so happy and excited for you guys.
Oh he is so cute and huge too!!! You are going to be so happy that there isn't a 9 pound bowling ball in your belly anymore.
CONGRATULATIONS!!! He is absolutely Adorable!!! I just love that last picture of him! You weren't kidding me when you said he was going to be big! I hope we can see you guys soon and our little ones can meet! Maybe they can get married some day!
Oh my gosh! Mady was born at 6:21 and was 9 lbs 4 oz! They were so close to being exactly the same! I've been waiting and waiting for this post and I was praying that you didn't deliver in the middle of the night! I can't wait to talk to you whenever you want to chat! Congratulations! He is beautiful! I hope everything went well!
congratulations! He is handsome!
he is perfect!
love him!
congratulations again!
Yay! It seems like it has been forever Ha ha...I know you feel that way too. He's adorable!!! And pretty much the weight I expected from a Johnson.
Congratulations! He's oh so handsome.
Jane, way to go! I have to say, being un-pregnant & having a wonderful baby in tow is definitely the most amazing combination! I'm glad you joined the club :)
Congratulations!!! What a sweet little boy!!! Super super cute. So glad everything went well.
Hi Jane! It's Tabitha... Blaine's girlfriend. Seth gave me the link to your blog and I just wanted to say hello! Also, congratulations from the both of us! Your baby is beautiful and your family is adorable! I also have a blog babyjanewarhol.blogspot.com soooo yeah =) Hope all is well doll!
He is one handsome little boy! Congrats and we can't wait to meet him!
He is such a good-looking baby! (Must be those great Price/Johnson genes.) Congratulations! I'm so glad everything went well.
He is so perfect!!cant wait to meet the cute lil guy
These are beautiful. I love seth just staring at him. You two are amazing parents! And i love that you actually brought your DS with you like we joked about. I just got the BEST game ever for my b-day that I will have to buy you next time you're on bed rest because it rocks. Or maybe if ryan ends up being a real night owl I'll just get it early. =D Let me know if he keeps you up too late and I'll hook you up.
ah!!!!!! HE IS SERIOUSLY SO SO SO CUTE! HE DOESN'T EVEN LOOK LIKE A NEWBORN TO ME! HE IS A VERY BIG AND TALL BABY - THAT IS AWESOME! I feel bad such a little frame such as you was carrying him - no wonderl you were SO READY to get him out. WAY TO BE A CHAMP. HE is to to darling.... can't wait to see more and hear all about it - after you get sane again of course. AH!!! love you girl!!!
Oh my goodness, Jane! How exciting for you guys! That's so awesome! I can't wait to see more pictures. I'm so happy for you guys and glad that you all are doing well! :)
absolutely amazing. congratulations, jane and seth. can't wait for more photos of darling little ryan!!!
Oh Jane, what a doll! Look at that perfect little face!! I just want to hold him and squeeze him and love him!!! He is beautiful. Congrats.
CONGRATULATIONS!!! that is such exciting news! please email me with how your delivery went! ah, so happy for you!!!
He really is adorable. Congratulations again and way to go, 9 lbs! That deserves a medal.
Oh Jane, he is perfect! What a big baby!! I am so happy for you both!! Congratulations!!
He is beautiful! Congrats, congrats, congrats!
HE'S HERE!!! I'm doing a little dance for you! Kinda like the hula-hoop lady was. :)
I am so glad that he is here and healthy. He is absolutely gorgeous. I can't wait to see more photos. Good job little mommy!
congrats to you guys. not a small dude, huh?! 9 lbs is impressive. well done mom and baby!
Yay! Congrats you two!!!
YEAH! Congratulations! He is SO cute. Colton weighed 9lbs 3oz too! So happy that everything went well. We're so excited for you guys!
Post a Comment