Sunday, October 25, 2009

Ready and Waiting!




Our final purchase was a rocker/glider for the Johnson family (or whoever gets to hold baby!) When we found this good deal on the soft glider chair we just couldn't pass it up and Seth was so sweet and excited to get it for us!

As you'll note, I'm ready and waiting! Will update with news, never fear.

Again, can't help but plug a huge "thank you" to all the supporters out there--we are so lucky to have amazing family and wonderful friends who care and are with us every step of the way. Thanks!!!

14 comments:

kimi + joe said...

Hi Lady, You're looking beautiful! I just came across your blog and am so thrilled for your upcoming bundle of joy. Best wishes with everything.

Melanie said...

You are going to LOVE that chair. Seriously.

You look so tiny for being 9 months pregnant and having a super-sized boy.

Brittany said...

Good luck, Jane! I'm "waiting" too but I think you're a couple weeks ahead of me. I think I'm fine with our little guy staying in there for another few weeks! :) I hope everything goes well for you though!

cameron said...

DARLING LADY! And yes - you look WAY smaller than the images you put in my mind - girl - you so FABULOUS! ps. shouldn't the nails be blue?

Jen said...

you look great! that chair looks comfy! I am so excited for you guys!!!

Julie Bradshaw said...

janey, look at how cute you look!! I can't wait to meet baby!!!

Heather said...

donker - you look so cute. and that chair!!!! looks so comfy. cute baby seat in the background too. oops - max has his finger stuck in truman's pacifier... better jet!

Angela said...

Hi Janey!
Heather's friend Angela here. I have a few burp clothes that I made for you in "your colors" that I will get in the mail soon. Good luck!

Allison said...

Hooray! What a great chair to snuggle up in! I got really excited looking at my google reader and seeing a post in hopes that you were in labor! Good luck...if you do get induced, be prepared for the contractions to come hard and fast right off.... I hate Pitocin! But.... the end result is WORTH IT!!! :)

kimballandjolene said...

We are so excited for you guys! You are all in our prayers! We can't wait to meet your new edition!

Allison said...

That chair looks super comfy!
I hope he comes soon . . . I've been checking your blog pretty much nonstop for the past week waiting for the news! :)

AudyCamp said...

hip hip hooray!!...He'll be here so soon!

Rylie said...

Anxiously waiting for the news!!! Not too much longer!! Best of luck to you guys!!

Tom and Heather said...

We love you guys!