Saturday, September 26, 2009

Baby's Setup!

Thanks to so many friends/family, our baby setup is complete!!! I am so excited about everything, it's so adorable. There's something about being all ready and organized that is SO fulfilling! Thanks for helping me assemble everything, Seth! He's such a great dad-to-be--he knows his wife well enough to know that she wants things done NOW and is happy and willing to make that happen (going to extremes to help his prego wife stop crying, haha).

Here's the crib (With the amazing crib quilt made by Mom!!!)

(Yes, we recognize having the air conditioner (thanks Luke and Annie--i seriously might have died this summer without your AC unit, it's perfect!) right next to the crib is a bad idea....we will fix that before baby makes his debut).

And the changing table (filled with many accessories and necessities from friends and family!)

The Diaper Stacker and Baby Hamper (Compliments of Elizabeth and Emily!)


And thanks to Michelle and her Grammy, the rest of the Bedding and the Mobile!!!!!

And since we don't have a window for the bedroom yet (the stuff is spread through 2 bedrooms right now...) the valance (Thanks Rachel!) makes a perfect runner for the dresser!



This is our cute swing that we got on a great deal. And the dresser, which I love. It holds all the awesome clothes, carriers, blankets, toys, onsies, and toys for Baby Johnson. We couldn't have filled it without you!

I'm pretty sure this is going to be baby's going home outfit (and blanket from Mom). (Thanks for the hat, Holly!) Cute, huh!

Now all we need is a few weeks and a seamless delivery and we'll be all set! Oh, and I guess I better do laundry first, too.

9 comments:

Seth Johnson said...

Well at least we look prepared :)

Melanie said...

ooooohh... I love what you did! Such beautiful colors and textures. Lucky little guy!

Good job Jane- you have mad baby decorating skills!

Leslie said...

Jane, I don't even know how I found your blog, but I did and that's what matters :) I love checking in for your witty updates and am so excited for your soon to be new addition. I hope all goes well and that your little man enters this world without a hitch!

cameron said...

What a lucky baby - SO SO SO CUTE... love it all...

Devony said...

I love all the bedding and everything! It looks amazing! Glad you're "prepared!"

TRF said...

Its PERFECT!!!! I love the colors, mix or textures and musical theme. You do have mad decorating skills!!

Amy D. said...

That is an incredible ensemble. Do you guys realize how amazing it is to have all that beautiful stuff for your baby? Wow. He is going to arrive in style (of course!). Good luck with everything the next couple of weeks. We hope all goes well...

Rylie said...

Way cute setup!!! I love the bedding!

Charisa and Trent said...

It makes it feel that much more real, eh?!?!? It all looks so great! I'm so excited for you guys!