Wednesday, July 08, 2009

Baby's first Shower!

A few weeks ago, Seth and I had the chance to go up to Utah to visit family!!! While we were there, a few of my sisters and mom threw a baby shower for me and baby johnson!!

Here he is...
(Thanks for the sign, dad! Adorable!)

We had LOTS of yummers food that baby LOVED:

and the rest of us got to enjoy, too!!
It was SO fun to see so many cousins/aunts/sisters/sis in laws again! I love having people together and celebrating. Thank you so much, everyone, for taking time out of your saturdays to come, and for your generosity! Baby Johnson is going to be one hip dude!

We were also lucky enough to have 3 babies under 4 months join us for the shower. It was fun to see what I get to have in just a few short months! Look at these cuties!


Dad even got to join us for a bit! Love you, Dad!

A special thanks to these lovely ladies for their mad party skills!!!

Cute Sister Heather (due 2 weeks before me!)My Mommy, what would I do without her? Thanks so much Mom! And this mysterious photographer/party planner! Thanks for the pictures Mar, and for all your fantastic planning!

*Pictures used with permission from all the cute mommies out there, Thanks!*

10 comments:

Julie Bradshaw said...

I wish I could have been there...You are cute pregnant! You're always cute, so I'm not surprised. I love you and can't wait until some day in the unplanned future when we can have taco tuesday with baby johnson! :)

Kaylyn said...

You and your belly = adorable!! I miss you!

Mary said...

It was a fun day - wasn't it? So, you liked my marilyn monroe moment? I mostly like my sparkle shoes. You are very cute pregnant Janey! The kids miss you guys!

Millicent said...

So SO fun!!!

Anonymous said...

Jane, it doesn't surprise me, but you look totally gorgeous and glowy preggers! I'm so glad you had a good time up there :)

Kira Jay said...

Awww you look ADORABLE! I'm jealous you got to go to Utah! Looks like you had a fun trip!

Devony said...

Aw, you look so cute! I love that you even wore blue to your boy shower. So sweet. Showers are the best! With Mady I had a diapers and wipes shower - if you feel like you are good in the other areas at any point, I would highly recomment one!

Amy D. said...

I love the photos of the shower!

Melanie said...

you make pregnancy look so cute! I really want to just kiss your belly.

Pat the belly for me.

Jodi said...

You really are a super cute prego girl! Way to go! I wish I could have made it. Too many things were working against me. Talk to you soon.