Saturday, April 11, 2009

Among our finest work...

Seth and I were talking tonight about our "great" acting skills, and this video came up. I haven't thought of it in years, and so we pulled it up to watch again. It's among my favorite "out of the blue" works of Seth&Jane.



(Please don't take us seriously....came up as the result of one of us figuring out that emmy's necklace looked like an eyepatch. lol)

7 comments:

Allison said...

Ummmm . . . I can see why you two moved to L.A.
now!

Anonymous said...

Wowww. Ha ha

Jen said...

AmAzInG!!! you guys are movie stars!!

Amy D. said...

Well, we got a good laugh out of that one!

CeeJ said...

lolololol.... I'd never seen that.

AWESOME!! :D

Devony said...

By far the best part of that video was that her left eye got poked, then the patch was on her right eye, then got switched to her left! You guys are so talented. Takes me back to watching your performance of Twelfth Night in HS. 12 weeks pg huh? We totally need to talk again. I'll try to call tomorrow.

Unknown said...

Just when I thought that Seth couldn't make a dumber movie... he goes and does something like this... and Totally Redeems himself!!!