Monday, March 30, 2009

Lets talk about preggie pops

I would like to dedicate this post to Preggie Pops, and all the wonderful people who introduced me to them:


So preggie pops-the all natural nausea relief in a tasty sour-fruit hard candy. I seriously wouldn't have survived the past week without them.

I'm sure all the Dentists out there won't approve...but the best remedy for me has been to pop in a drop on my way to sleep so I don't wake myself up dry-heaving (tmi, sorry!). I also love them as my in-between-meal snacks...they last for a LOOOOONG time so I don't have to eat every 10 minutes.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay! Anything that helps you feel the tiniest bit comfortable is soooo worth it Janey.

Melanie said...

i never tried those... i will have to next time

ps..why do you have word verification on a private blog?

Jolene said...

I liked these too.

Allison said...

Where did you get that baby counter at? It is so cute! Jim and I always joke about what fruit or vegetable our baby is this week ( I get emails from Babycenter.com and they compare it to those every week).

Tom and Heather said...

I'm so glad you love them! I wish I had found out about them sooner. Now I'm tempted to keep them around just as candy - they're so yummy!
Hope you're feeling ok!

AudyCamp said...

I wish I would've known about these a couple months ago! And Congratulations by the way ..I just found out your news through your comment on Rachel's blog. Wahoo!- So Fun!

Julie said...

I never knew about these. What a great thing. Enjoy!

Sarah Stout said...

I've never even heard of these before! But I'll definitely have to try them when I get pregnant some day.

Julie Bradshaw said...

Janey, I almost made it all the way through this post before I realized that it was Preggie Pops and not Preggie Poops. Then I laughed and laughed and laughed.