
This weekend Seth's dream of being in a band finally came to fruition, and it was a BIG HIT!!!!
With Seth as the Lead guitarist and backed up by former roommate Brandon on the drums, Joseph the Hungarian on the Bass, Hometeacher Trent on the Keyboard, and Room-Roommate Scott as lead vocals (with a special guest appearance by Best Friend De Ette) the team had all chances of making it ROCK, and they brought it!!!
The band played 3 songs and then got an encore by the crowd, so they busted out some Van Halen (sp?) that was pretty sweet! I'll try to upload some video!!
(p.s. i was wearing a cami under my shirt, and in some pictures you can see the strap. my apologies...i promise i was fully clothed in all of the proper attire, my straps on the cami were just really far in....i don't want anyone to wonder!)
5 comments:
That is so fun for Seth!! Way to go buddy! Your "modesty p.s." was funny! I know that since you have a rocker boyfriend you just threw all rules to the wind! I didn't even notice it I had to look again after I read it. I think you are safe! You guys are so cute!!!
Yes, you guys are cute indeed. I didn't know Seth was a lead guitarist. People usually don't just casually play like Eddie Van Halen, so I hope to get to watch him play sometime. Maybe if the band gets some tour dates in Turkey...
Wow, I had no idea there was a band in the works. Fun for all, it appears. Any recordings for us all to hear?
I didn't know Seth was a rocker. He'll have to give us all a concert for the kiddies. Rock on man!
Jane I saw this and I immediately thought, Seth's in a band? No way! Then I read the post. I love it. Looks like good times were definiteyl had by all. Good job being modest too Janey!
Post a Comment