Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Congrats Sean and Tina!

Our friends Sean and Tina got engaged! See the happy couple! :)
Please note Nola, their dog, to the left, and the amazing strawberry/blueberry shortcake they made for us too! (we also had a Rootbeer Keg and sparkling lemonade, thanks to Sean and Tina who help us celebrate Mormon style :)

I met Sean when he started working as a student worker in my office last fall. We quickly became friends (because if you don't know Sean, you probably will soon, he's friendly like Grandpa Nelson and seems to know everyone). We would either talk politics, religion, or dating, and as we both are in serious long-term relationships, it's easy to have everything revolve back to the relationship :)

Tina was going to law school at Tulane in New Orleans, so I didn't get to meet her for a few months, but once I did we were also fast friends. Tina is such a great girl, and so perfect for Sean. We've really loved having them as our couple friends. Sean is going to be president of the US someday (no, seriously), and he said that I can be his scheduler and organize his life. I'm very excited about it.

A Big Shout out to Sean, Tina, and Seth, who are all taking the bar today and tomorrow (and Thursday, too, for Sean and Tina!)

1 comment:

Pikappua said...

We feel so honored to be on the Janey Lizzy Blog, and to have a friend like you Jane. So sad we wont work together anymore.