Photoshop eh? I'm only slightly jealous. Sigh.... nice coloring janey... i'm especially fond of the pink eyebrows!!!
what in the world is emo?????
Very interesting effects, Jane! Cool to get photoshop! Way to go, Seth! Ok, I'm lost on emo meaning, too. But I can see the BBFE (from that little girl in Sleepless in Seattle who talks that way...)--not that I would know that one....
Nice look Jane.
Seth looks like the Jester.The evil one from the BATMAN films.Love it!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Photoshop eh? I'm only slightly jealous. Sigh.... nice coloring janey... i'm especially fond of the pink eyebrows!!!
what in the world is emo?????
Very interesting effects, Jane! Cool to get photoshop! Way to go, Seth! Ok, I'm lost on emo meaning, too. But I can see the BBFE (from that little girl in Sleepless in Seattle who talks that way...)--not that I would know that one....
Nice look Jane.
Seth looks like the Jester.
The evil one from the BATMAN films.
Love it!
Post a Comment